Help....Ive got verucas !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    My mom got rid of a huuuuge one by using "Compound W" (brand name) wart medicine (salicylic acid is the active ingredient), but I don't know if you have that in NZ. My daughters all swim, and all ended up with mild cases of them - I used 70% pure propolis tincture on them. It makes a shellac-y shell (you just apply and let dry).

The book "Prescription for Nutritional Healing" by Phyllis Balch has nutritional supports for almost everything - might be worth a look. I bought the last couple of revisions of it. Otherwise, if yours are deep, or particularly large, or growing in colonies, I would also seek out a podiatrist.
    i had a few on my foot, i used compound W

it burned them off a layer at a time, pain free, mess free (and by burned, it just made layers of dead skin). when the wart had been treated completely, there was nothing but healthy skin, not even a scar or dimple

so if you can find it where you are, or a similar thing, i highly recommend it. super easy and cheap
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Well ..... an update on my feet. I never got round to seeing the doctor about them, because I found that the more I wore my vibrams, the more the soreness disappeared. In fact I can now only just feel them on my feet but I think that they are being erroded away by simple old "nearly" barefoot walking, - however I have put compound W on tomorrows shopping list.
      thank you all
      G
      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
      X