Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to find eggs from chickens NOT fed corn or soy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galemack
    As juicing becomes more popular, many are unsure as to whether an expensive juicer can do more than a blender. While vegetable smoothies are a great addition to any healthy diet, vegetable juicing offers different advantages.
    ??

Comment

My girls are largely free range, but with heavy snow fall, I need to supplement with some grain. That said, they get all of my kitchen scraps, thus don't eat much of the commercial chow.

That said, I'm experimenting with this:
      Growing fodder for chickens

Very, very cool and the birds love it.

Comment

Revival...

After 10 months of search I finally found a local farm that does not supplement their pastured chickens with any grain only fruit and vegetables. I'm going to pickup 12 dozen on Sunday at 8$ I hope they're good ha

Comment

I live in Northern CA as well and have been searching high and low for corn free eggs, as I have a newly developed corn allergy. What's the name of the farm you found that doesn't use grain?

Comment

Do a search on Craigslist. I insisted on checking the farm out. It took me 3 farms to let me see the chickens.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
              Do a search on Craigslist. I insisted on checking the farm out. It took me 3 farms to let me see the chickens.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
              Lazy 69 Ranch has pasture raised chickens that are fed neither corn nor soy.

Comment

Working...
              X