Urine therapy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urine therapy

I heard many times that urine helps to clear the skin and models drink it to have a smooth face
    Has anyone tried it?
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

I urinate daily, and have had no issues with blemishes or acne.

Comment

I hear it is great with twinkies. But, I don't eat twinkies anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilleh View Post
        I heard many times that urine helps to clear the skin and models drink it to have a smooth face
        Has anyone tried it?
        Gilleh,
        What a GREAT idea ! I suggest that you try it for 6 months or so and let us know how it worked out for you.
        Puts a whole new slant on the term, "Piss On It!"

Grizz

Comment

But, will the Urine thread ever get as big as the Iodine thread? That is the question!

Comment

This seems to come up from time to time. I'm more of the opinion that if it was good for you your body wouldn't have gone to the trouble of throwing it away. Great for plants though.

Comment

Is that why the poison ivy isn't dying? I thought peeing on it would kill it, instead it makes it grow more?!?!?!? Dang it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                Gilleh,
                What a GREAT idea ! I suggest that you try it for 6 months or so and let us know how it worked out for you.
                Puts a whole new slant on the term, "Piss On It!"

Grizz
                Not talking about drinking it rather than rubbing it on the skin (though some people drink it).
                I totally understand how you react in your comment - I react the same when I read there are people here that sit inside a tab of freezing icy water. Yet if it helps them, who am I to judge?
                Still wondering if anyone has had success with the subject.

Comment

Not talking about drinking it rather than rubbing it on the skin (though some people drink it).
                  I totally understand how you react in your comment - I react the same when I read there are people here that sit inside a tab of freezing icy water. Yet if it helps them, who am I to judge?
                  Still wondering if anyone has had success with the subject.
                  Gilleh,
                  Lets look at this question in another way. What skin problem are you attempting to treat with urine?
                  * Itchy ?
                  * rash of some kind ?
                  * pimples ?

Lets talk about your skin problem. What is bothering you about your skin? Where is your skin problem located?

PS) I like to Piss on Fire Ant nests. They don't like being PISSED ON ;--))
                  Grizz
                  Last edited by Grizz; 05-22-2012, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                    Gilleh,
                    Lets look at this question in another way. What skin problem are you attempting to treat with urine?
                    Skin's complexion.

Comment

Skin's complexion.
                      I gathered as much. What is wrong with your complexion? Please be specific and where is your complexion a problem. If you don't tell us exactly what your problem is, we can't help you.

Grizz

Comment

gilleh,
                        You are not the only one interested in Piss. Look at this:
                        Also after starting to drink my own urine these little cancer sores began disappearing on their own which is what my MD from India says that is often used in her home country. I still need a nitrogen burn off from time to time but it has been about a year since the last one and I don't currently see any of them on my body.

Drink pee. It's free, and it cures a host of ills.
                        Re: Basal Cell Carcinoma - cured with Iodine. at Cancer Alternatives Support Forum (MessageID: 1939377)
                        Bwahahahahaha - Mwahahahaha
                        I think the world is going crazy.

What does Google Say about drinking urine?
                        Urine: The body's own health drink?
                        Urine: The body's own health drink? - Health News - Health & Families - The Independent

Bwahahaha - Mwahahaha

What about Urine on the skin?
                        Urine - A Wonderful Therapy for Acne
                        Urine - A Wonderful Therapy for Acne

This article says to AGE THE URINE 4 to 8 days before using. The more it STINKS the better it is ? Bwahahaha !

I'm rolling on the floor laughing - that image is me ;--))
                        Grizz
                        Last edited by Grizz; 05-22-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

I used to suffer from psoriasis in my elbows.
                          I have practice Urine Therapy now for more than a year
                          before I started, I did a lot of research
                          and I got now several e-Books about Urine Therapy
                          Diet and Fasting and I am willing to share these
                          books with anyone who is seriously interested
                          in this subjects
                          my e-mail is
                          donorina@gmail.com
                          just write me an e-mail and I will send you the books
                          I no longer suffer from psoriasis now and continue
                          to practice Urine Therapy, it is very good for your health.

Comment

Seriously guys, most of what you hear about urine and healing is true.
                            Most of what you hear about it being waste/poison etc. is not true.

I used to be a water blasting contractor so I can still whip most guys at arm wrestle and I am 60. One of the problems of that work is overuse of arms, shoulders and wrists so I had tendinitis in the wrist and tennis elbow at times. When I was 25 I read the book The Water Of Life by J W Armstrong about using urine for healing and I was amazed. I only read it because of an interesting friend who was an amazing automotive engineer that I used to chat with told me about it.

I could not stop work easily, but my tennis elbow was killing me and the Doc wanted to inject it with cortizone which was only temporary anyway. After reading the book I was convinced enough to try drinking it and the tennis elbow did not bother me again unless I forgot that morning. It was gone in 3 mths without stopping work and without further pain.

I have many other stories like that. It works magically, better than any drug on many things, it is basically your blood now without the protein and blood corpuscles and mostly contains stuff that was left over and could not be used by the body rather than mostly waste.

I know that will never convince most of you, but it truly is the most incredible healing compound.

Comment

Grizz, I am not asking for help.
                              Simply wanted to see if anyone had success with it
                              You're being a narrow minded dick. I would not expect a primal to behave that way.
                              Urine Therapy Reviews

Comment

Working...
                              X