Urine therapy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilleh,
    Why don't you tell us what kind of skin problems you want to correct? Maybe we can help you if you said something.

Grizz

Comment

Originally posted by billp View Post
      This seems to come up from time to time. I'm more of the opinion that if it was good for you your body wouldn't have gone to the trouble of throwing it away. Great for plants though.
      Exactly. This thread subject doesn't pass the common sense test. This is the kind of quackery that gives anti-paleo/primal advocates ammunition to call us a bunch of nutcases.

Comment

A German aunt did urine therapy to try to arrest breast cancer. I do not know the qualification(s) of the person(s) involved in this therapy, but I do know that she did this in consultation with a "healer" of some sort (don't know what other word to use) and ultimately, in her case, it did not do what she had hoped. The healer / medical personnel all agreed on this. In the end, she had a mastectomy, and is doing great today.

I do not judge her badly for trying this - my family has a long history of treating intractable health challenges with alternative methods, most of which worked. In my aunt's case, unfortunately not. I do admire her for not running for the operating room first, though. And then I admire her even more for not being dismissive of what modern medicine can do. The truth, I think, in most cases is a synthesis of both systems.

Sorry I cannot answer the skin thing. Like others, I suggest the Primal diet for a while, and go from there. I once saw a National Geographic segment about herding tribes in Sub / Saharan Africa, and I did actually see the tribes-people washing their faces in fresh bovine urine, though. That might be a direction to look into.
        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Many things may seem strange that are useful - urine is one of them.

Practically speaking - teenage acne responds amazingly well to washing with it.

This is one of my experiences with it. Thanks.

Comment

look Gwamma has been around the block a couple of times and my best suggestion is - lets all get piss-ed !!!!!
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

okay Gilleh - sorry for my transgression.
              Firstly - do you put your hands on your face at all during the day ?????
              like do you rub your chin when you have a problem to solve?, or sit your chin in your hands when you are reading the computer, or pick your nose ( cos noses always contain the school sore virus - impetago)......
              anyway if you do these thing - STOP.
              Its surprising what our hands come into contact with - and best that we don't transfer those bugs onto our faces !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

you know i am sure i read a thread on a forum i used to go to years ago when the kids were tiny. my memory is hazy but i am sure it was sposed to work. nice smooth beautiful skin sorta work. pee is sterile. give it a go and report back is my best suggestion.

Comment

or you could pee in the wardrobe and not admit it in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like gwamma might have done ??????????

...small steps....

Comment

yes this is poss the real reason you are nowhere near as wrinkly as you make out! you had to hide that pee somewhere

Comment

I thought peeing on it would kill it, instead it makes it grow more?!?!?!? Dang it!!

Comment

Urine doesn't work, but sublingual semen has anti-aging properties.
                        Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                          sublingual semen has anti-aging properties.
                          "Seriously baby, it's better than botox - just let me apply it on you..."
                          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                            "Seriously baby, it's better than botox - just let me apply it on you..."
                            PNAS | Mobile
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                              Urine doesn't work, but sublingual semen has anti-aging properties.
                              This has brought to my mind an image which is undoubtedly substantially different from the one you assumed it would evoke.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                                This has brought to my mind an image which is undoubtedly substantially different from the one you assumed it would evoke.
                                It's probably mostly the same. Semen therapy won't work on men though, we lack the hormonal signal in the hypothalamus of the brain
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X