No announcement yet.

Eating Raw Liver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love liver but i just dont think i could stand to stomach it going down raw........has anyone coated liver with coconut flour?

Comment

Originally posted by popski View Post
      i love liver but i just dont think i could stand to stomach it going down raw........has anyone coated liver with coconut flour?
      Yup. Lamb's liver is the mildest, in my opinion. I've coated it in coconut flour, sauteed it in some coconut oil, then melted some mozzarella and poured warm marinara sauce on top. Kind of live liver parmesan. Really doesn't taste gross/liverey. Wish I didn't have to try to "trick" myself, but I'm in the same boat as Jammies.
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Some guys that I know swear to taking pieces of raw liver in their post workout shake, together with protein powder. Personally I wouldn’t do it, I rather risk salmonella from eating raw eggs than the nasty diseases that can be brought from raw liver…
        "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I really don't like the taste of liver. Nor cooked or raw.

Moreover, in my country (Italy) it's impossible to find organs from pastured organs. So I'm even wondering whether it's safe and beneficial eating organs from corn-fed animals. Opinions? Thanks.

P.S..when I eat it, I use it like this..
          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianPaleoDude View Post
            I really don't like the taste of liver. Nor cooked or raw.

Moreover, in my country (Italy) it's impossible to find organs from pastured organs. So I'm even wondering whether it's safe and beneficial eating organs from corn-fed animals. Opinions? Thanks.

P.S..when I eat it, I use it like this..
            https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
            Get it from hunters. Guaranteed grass-fed, and very tasty. I get my liver for free since I take butchery classes. No one else wants it, so I just bring it home with me. I've got like 10 or so lovely, frozen livers from fallow, roe, red deer and moose, and it's awesome stuff. Will definitely last me through the winter

Comment

I thinks you can then grate the liver on the small holes of a grater and add it to milk or juice, or even hot cereal. A teaspoon or two of grated raw liver can be added to baby’s egg yolk, or even to mashed vegetables .

Comment

I hate cooked liver, but I like it frozen and raw. Check it: freeze the whole thing as a chunk, then, when you want to eat some, cut it into bite sized pieces with a clever or hefty metal spatula. Chew and eat. Very mild flavor.

Comment

I buy english rose veal liver, no more than 8 month old male calves from a dairy herd which are slaughtered for meat as of course the dairy has no use for them

you can eat it raw, it's like ready made pate

Comment

Originally posted by Samtop View Post
                    I hate cooked liver, but I like it frozen and raw...
                    Like a liver popsicle, oh yum.

Comment

I fed raw liver to my cats once. Only one would eat it. She ate it and threw it up about 6 times before giving up.

Comment

Liver fresh from a fish is slightly sweet. Delicious
                        Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

In some place they are believing that eating liver is healthy,to be honest i never been eat a raw liver but i am eating different kind of dish about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X