Electromagnetic Hypersensitvity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
    I have a friend who cannot wear a battery powered watch because they die within a few weeks. She cant even have one anywhere on her body, pocket watches even. She says her mom has the same problem. Also, throughout college, her computer was always getting royally screwed up for no discernible reason. She had to wipe the HD and reinstall the OS at least twice a year.
    That is the most bizarre and fascinating thing I have ever read!
    Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
      I have a friend who cannot wear a battery powered watch because they die within a few weeks. She cant even have one anywhere on her body, pocket watches even.
      Hmmm, I'd started to think I was the only one. For me it's just watches. Even killed a Timex. Haven't even tried to wear a watch in 30 years, just not worth it.

Comment

They still make watches? Huh.

Comment

well there are animals who are able to sense (electro)-magnetic fields and or radiation i.e. birds!, sharks. dont know if humans can, doubt it. except the visible spectrum with our eyes.

there were tests which showed it was a mental thing. can u use your mobile phone in your car? yes u can, thus it isnt a perfect faraday cage and u have always been hitten by radiation, even in your car

Comment

My naturopath (who is also primal) is a firm believer in the impact of EMFs on humans.

Here's an interview he gave on the subject recently:

Healthy Living in a World of Technology with Dr Daniel Chong 09/27 by DrLoRadio | Blog Talk Radio

I have been taking steps to reduce EMF exposure for myself and my family, and we have been noticing the difference - better sleep, etc.

Comment

I was operated on for a brain tumour i was born with and my surgeon, who is one of the top brain surgeons in the world strongly believes there is a coleration betwen EMR and brain tumours. Apparently he has noticed an increase in tumours right near the ear and when he asks his patients which ear they hold their mobiles next to, it's often the same side where the tumour is. He only uses his mobile on speaker and won't allow his kids to have a mobiles (since their skull are thin and not fully developed). As well as this there has been a huge rise in brain tumours- which I think corresponds to mobile phone use and general increase of EMR.
              This man spends around 16 hours a day performing brain surgery, so I definitely trust his opinion (Dr Charlie Teo in Australia btw)
              Also in Australia, a few radio presenters have recently died from brain cancers. Coinidence?

Comment

Working...
              X