No announcement yet.

Sex.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm glad to hear it's "normal"...lol! My wife doesn't seem to mind either!

I don't think my wife will let me eat bacon during, uhh..."intimate" times, though...

Comment

Brit,

In the Kama Sutra, there is mention of feeding each other special treats (although I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about bacon) during those intimate moments. Maybe if you approached her in that way?

Or not ;-)

My man and I recently ate an entire roast duck in bed.

He seemed pretty happy about it...but your mileage may vary.

Comment

omg Kuno. You so did not tell me about the duck!!! And I thought we shared things like that. hehehehehe.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

What about chocolate-covered bacon? Surely there's some potential there... ;-)

Comment

kuno1chi,

I think I'll stop by Barnes and Noble on the way home...and the market! Thanks for the info! I think I'll grab a pack of bacon anyway...I know she likes it...lol...

Comment

@FNW: Oops---you weren't feeling well at the time, so I didn't want to risk grossing you out ;-)

Comment

I really need to get a man...

:P

Comment

naw man... don't be stingy with awesome stories like that.

DR what about salad boy?

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Eh... it would mean some compromises. He smokes more than just tobacco- which that alone would be a compromise, but the other stuff... Not sure I'm cool with that. Besides... there are other prospects around that are pretty appealing.

Ok, I'm totally curious about the duck- lol.

Comment

ew smoking anything at all is a no-go in my book. Too bad!

But yay for prospects!!

Comment

Yeah, I kinda like the looks of this new prospect. Would be nice to get past the "prospect" stage eventually though- lol.

Comment

This thread rules. I haven't had sex since losing all the weight, wondering what it will be like after shedding 110 pounds hahaha.

Comment

You know... same here- LOL!

Comment

Oh, and speaking of sex and bacon, would it be primal to bang with this stuff?

Comment

WHOA! That looks awesome! baconsalt and baconnaise sound good, too! When a personal lube includes the words "bacon" and "delicious" it's a no-brainer!

Comment

Working...
                                X