Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Sunday's web picks: this fake study about dark chocolate and weight loss. Here's a link to the article that explains how they fooled everyone with bad science. You can't believe everything you read in the media!!
    I Fooled Millions Into Thinking Chocolate Helps Weight Loss. Here's How.

Comment

• This: I Got My Genetic Test Results. Now What? How do I interpret this thing? What do I do with the information? Especially this power vs endurance ratio - how do I incorporate this information into practice?

Sleep Well. Meditate. Eat Right. Train for Strength. Repeat.

Comment

• I would love to have myself or one of my coaches/authors do a guest post for you. What is the best way to proceed?

Comment

• Dear Mark, I'm looking for advice on my workouts. I've always been a very active guy and a bit of a gym rat. Getting motivated to workout has never been an issue for me, however, I've had some serious and permanent physical ailments recently and now I'm struggling with what I can and
          cannot do in the gym. I'm only 45 and just had a total hip replacement. The doctors said I had 65 year old hips. Lucky me!!! So now sprinting and running are completely off limits. I just listened to one of your podcasts about alternatives to sprinting, but some of them involved running/sprinting in one form or another. And some of the other exercises mentioned talked about injuries to shoulders and knees, but not hips. The only real options for me are swimming, but that requires access to a pool....something I don't have....and cycling with a stationary bike. I actually ride a mountain bike for work (police officer) so this seems to be the thing for me. Only thing is it's not a stationary bike. So I guess my question is what do you suggest for someone like me with bad hips?In the course of a day I log 20-30 miles just slowly peddling around town, but I'm looking for something I can do on the bike to simulate sprinting.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Mark, are there any benefits to adding letchin (non-soy based that is) as a supplement to ones' diet to help promote better health?

Thanks!

Phil

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• I'd like to see you address the "potato hack" - the forum has a 220+ page topic on this. It seems like it shakes up the body and increases weight loss for a lot of people. It is so different from Primal diet recommendations that it's tough to see how/why it works. Effectively carb cycling, or could something else be going on? Thanks!

Comment

• Dear Mark

I had surgery for breast cancer 2 years ago where they removed quite a lot of lymph nodes in my right armpit. I have been given advice to help reduce the chances of infection or lymphedema. One of the "rules" is not to lift more than 2.5 kg with my right arm.

Is it possible to be primal and not lift heavy things?

Can I just use my 1.5 kg hand weights?

Thank you in advance.

Yours,
                Lizzie (ROC Mum)

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• How to hire the best iPhone game developer.

Comment

Working...
                  X