X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have read this ... good job!
    Why Lean Meat? | Mark's Daily Apple

Comment

• Hi Mark.... I live in Queensland Australia where Tropical storms are a regular thing, Floods & bushfires can threaten - and our caring government encourages every household to have an "Emergency Kit" prepared in case the home needs to be evacuated quickly - they suggest fairly ordinary items be included like a flashlight, battery operated radio, dry food, bottled water, shoes, copy of important papers on USB stick etc, that sort of thing.....my question to you is ...what would you pack in your Primal Emergency Kit? (keeping in mind you will have to carry this kit on your back)
      I am sure your answer would be entertaining

Comment

• Hey mark!

This may already be a topic but I haven't come across it yet. In your book you say that vegetarian diet advocates have a philosophical but not nutritional argument against eating the way that we do. I assume you are referring to the idea that grain is a lot cheaper to produce (though
        usually GMO) and can feed more of the world's burgeoning population? Would love to see a blog post from you or a guest social commentator that addresses recommendations for a sustainable global future while eating primally. Should we go back to small farms? Tighten laws on factory farmers? Is it even possible? Can eating the way our ancestors did when the population of Homo sapiens was tiny work for a planet with billions of people? I'm really interested in finding out more on this topic. Thanks so much- I loved your book and was pleased to find that much of it was a little bit intuitive for me!!!

Best,
        Sarah G

Comment

• Primitive and victorian hair care, minimalism and extremes. From no-washing sebum-only brushing regimens to the strange things and foods people put on their hair and the various intentions of these treatments. Also, hair on mummies, etc. Is there any one, surefire method to keep scalps happy and healthy for most populations?
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• I've been on the Primal Blueprint for more than a year now. Registered on the Daily Apple for more than half of that time, but my schedule has kept me from visiting often. The PB has helped me lose 90 pounds. I started at 340, but now I'm dead-stalled at 250...haven't been able to break through and get rid of the last 40 pounds I really need to lose. As far as I know, I'm doing everything right: 4 eggs and 3 strips of bacon for breakfast, fried in coconut oil. I "graze" on macadamia nuts, and mixed nuts, and sunflower seeds throughout the day, drink a lot of iced tea, and have meat and vegetables for dinner. Haven't eaten potatoes, bread, ice cream, or chocolate (except 75%+ pure cacao) for more than a year. I do 80 minutes on an elliptical trainer and an exercise bike 4 times a week (both have heart monitors, so I can sustain 80% of max). I lift weights every three days. NOTHING seems to work. I maintain 250 perfectly, but I can't get below it. What am I doing wrong???!!!

Comment

• Read up about fasting on this site - Mark has some very good information. There is no faster way to peel off fat than fasting, and it costs nothing! (Actually, it saves you money ) Fasting also has that ability to 'kick-start' your weight loss program when it stalls, as in your case.

Another site you may be interested in which is devoted to fasting is

Fasting for Weight Loss, Juicing, Detox Cleansing, Holistic Therapies

Not only can you lose weight quickly, there are some very real health benefits of fasting.

Comment

• Will you post blog on Prevention of Drug Addiction? Because for current situation this drug addiction has been increased.

Comment

• Sprouted Barley vs Grass Feeding for livestock

I recently met a farmer who uses sprouted barley for his livestock and it got me wondering if this was comparable to grass feeding in relation to the health of the livestock and the quality and nutritional content of the end product. Might make for an interesting topic

Comment

• My vegan friends think primal diet is terrible and they are best--they really fight for beans. How to reply?

Comment

• I wish there were more research and diet recommendations for teenagers!especially teenage girls who are in healthy,or boys who want to improve their performancehealth should start from the younger generation,right!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple For

Comment

• If you own web site or web log then you may identify that one among the largest jobs you have got in putting in place your site is populate it with content. this could got to be one among the chief time intense aspect of setting a website up. late there has been plenty of point out blog curation , so what's it?

Comment

• Yes, i also want to know about blog post topic.. I have some ideas for blog post topic..
                          i want to share with you like :-
                          1. Riff on a popular post
                          2. Tackle a controversy
                          3. Talk about your mistakes
                          4. Take the one-hour challenge
                          5. Do a mind map
                          These all are best topic for blog post according to me.. I also want to use these topic for my blog posts.. thanks for sharing that forum.. So I got a opportunity to share my views about blog post topic..

Comment

• Dear mark,talk about acne!Gorks didn't have pimples did they?😝😝

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple For

Comment

• Let's talk about a workout recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• How about The Definitive Guide to Avocados. Kind of like your Definitive Guide to Eggs. How to select, how to peel, etc.

Sleep Well. Meditate. Eat Right. Train for Strength. Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X