X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome awesome awesome, I'm 15, I feel hope reading all these posts
    well then

Comment

Paleo for 1 year, currently 18. Keep it up buddy!

Comment

I have a question for you college-aged folks, I'm 21, trying to go primal and get my mind in a happy place with what I eat. When I eat poorly I'm not in as good of mood so I only have been buying primal goods but my roommates buy everything sugary that I can't say no to, not to mention the free college food! any tips to keep my self control strong?

Comment

Ask yourself, if you are willing to be primal then are you willing to do what it takes? If your still thinking about doughnuts and cookies then your heart isn't in it to win it. Only YOU can make that change and if you really didn't care then you wouldn't be here now! Your going to come across temptations absolutely everywhere, heck I live in a house with two sugar addicts and my sis leaves her various wrappers and snacks everywhere but it doesn't mean that I have to eat it. Take comfort in your decision, it was a journey to make a choice that will give mental and physical health and you chose it so stick with it! No one has to force you to do anything, you are your own boss so eat and do what you want! (Which is I'm guessing to eat and be primal!)

Hope that helped!
          I feel so isolated as every day I search for others like me, I havn't found them yet but I will one day...

Comment

Paleo for 5 months, currently 17

Comment

19 here.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm 22. I've been lurking around on here for a couple of years, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! There's also a newbie thread over in the meet and greet that I've been talking on, if any of you want some support on going primal.

Comment

16 here
                  Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Comment

19 here, too! I've only been experimenting with primal for around a month and a half (i love it though!) and i'd be happy to help in any way i can
                    Attitudes are contagious, make yours worth catching.

Comment

I'm 15. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it. Thank you

Comment

16 here.

I would like to have someone to discuss about primal lifestyle

Comment

17, been primal since the beginning of this year! Trying quite hard to convert my family but they're not budging

Comment

18 her. thank you

Comment

well

Comment

16 only found primal/paleo like a month or so ago but it's been amazing so far. I've gotten a lot of "you need carbohydrate for energy" and "fat is bad" from my parents but I they've realised i'm serious about the change.

Comment

Working...
                                X