Pooping Paleo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dog likes berries too.
    And my liver pate has all the C I will ever need plus lots of other good stuff like A and iron.
    And nobody has ever proven that phyto-chemicals do anything for you that their constituent nutrients could not also do.

Comment

Yeah, but plants shrink my pores and make me look younger. :P I'll give that up when I'm a bag of leather and it can't be helped at all!
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
        Yeah, but plants shrink my pores and make me look younger. :P I'll give that up when I'm a bag of leather and it can't be helped at all!
        Heh. You sound like Derp with his magical carrot salad.

Comment

It's more of an occasional thing, when I see my face looking old. So...often! :P I'm almost 31~!
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

I guess I am in another camp. I tend to poo two to three times a day. The consistency changes frequently. It goes from rabbit pellet liketo liquidity quickly. Also if I dont drink not enough liquid instead of constipation I get diarrhea.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                I recommend this AHS talk for some background. Mathieu Lalonde, PhD
                I watched this vid finally, He's quite a character, odd that he was suggested though because he's not really Primal. He doesn't seem to advocate the large intake of fat, he gets his energy from starchy veg (50%). Still says grains and legumes are bad though...

Comment

Originally posted by danhaych View Post
                  I watched this vid finally, He's quite a character, odd that he was suggested though because he's not really Primal. He doesn't seem to advocate the large intake of fat, he gets his energy from starchy veg (50%). Still says grains and legumes are bad though...
                  Matt is highER carb paleo but still paleo. There is nothing that says paleo has to be low carb.

In terms of nutrient density, things like tubers would come in second to animal products in bang for the paleolithic buck in terms of energy needed to collect them vs energy the tribe would get from them. I think they are a fine part of a paleo diet as long as one is not actively trying to stay in ketosis. This is a personal decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X