No announcement yet.

What brought you joy today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son. He just turned 2 last week. Every morning he is so happy to see me and runs across the kitchen floor to give me a hug. His happiness is infectuious. I love it!

Comment

Visiting this forum and reading about puppies

I think it's amazins that no matter how bad of a day you had and how depressed you feel, you can always count on coming home and your pups greeting you with the outmost excitement. They always happy to see you, no matter how unhappy you may feel at the moment.

Comment

Yes, and kids as well Sorry. They have that very same effect on their close ones.

Comment

warm weather and sunshine and the fact that it's Friday afternoon makes me pretty darn joyful !

Comment

Listening to my horses whicker good-mornings in the pre-dawn, pre-workout darkness.

AND, I'm on vacation all next week!

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

The birthday pickle someone left on my desk today

Comment

School (and work!) started today for me, and unlike last year, I'm not dreading it. I'm also able to walk all over campus, which is a brand-new thing for me. I haven't been able to do that since three years ago when my rheumatoid arthritis got so bad that my doctor said "wheelchair now."

I haven't had a flare since I started the Primal lifestyle. Woot!

Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Comment

... Knowing I'll see my oldest son and daughter-in-law in a couple of hours.

Comment

Griff that is soo amazing!!! soo happy for you xoox Darlene

Comment

I <3 this thread.

This thing attacked me with kisses today. It is impossible to remain unhappy under a barrage of pug puppy adoration.

Comment

Thanks for the #7 reminder, Geoff!

This morning, I kayaked in the fog on water so glassy it was like a mirror. The silence and tranquility were joyful!!

Comment

I met some relatives of mine and we indulged in some schnaps as a bonding ritual. It was great! Lots of fun and laughter and very relaxed..I know I am tipsy..

M x

Comment

Got two tomato plants into pots for January&#39;s joy.

Comment

I have another one!

An old friend (one of those &#39;kindred spirits&#39; that is like a long-lost twin) has been reunited with me after 19 years of looking for her and people not giving me information to find her!!!

Tonight, we dine, sup, be merry! Yay!

Comment

I picked calendula flowers in the beautiful fall weather while my kids played in the yard. It was so nice listening to them play happily and feeling the warm sunshine.

Comment

Working...
                                X