Today’s prize is four-fold. It’s a Primal on-the-go package that meets your food, fitness, barefooting and supplement needs all in one fell swoop. First up…
Praxis. What is Praxis? Technically, it’s an anchoring system for exercise bands. Non-technically, it’s a world of awesome exercises that can go wherever you go.
Strap it to any door, attach the resistance bands and reference the chart for a quick and effective exercise.
I have a Praxis attached to a door at my office and the Worker Bees and I regularly take a break from work for a little Praxis time. All standing workstation and no movement makes Grok a dull boy!
See how it works and get access to the special, limited-time offer Praxis has put together for this 30-Day Challenge: all MDA readers get $20 off the regular retail price. Next up…
The winner of this contest will win a pair of Vibram FiveFingers. You might get some funny looks, but stand proud in these. I do, just about every day as I sport them on the field playing Ultimate, on the SUP, and around town. They’re about as close as you can come to barefoot outside of actually being barefoot, so when I’m not shoeless you’ll usually find me in a pair of these. If you win today’s contest you’ll get to choose your favorite men’s or women’s style and color. Next up…
Raw? Organic? Delicious? Check. Check. Check. And if you’ve never had Artisana’s Cacao Bliss, grab a jar ASAP. You will thank me. I promise. It’s a treat that’s hard to beat.
That’s over $300 worth of Primal goodies, and all you have to do for a chance to win is…
These annual Primal Blueprint 30-Day Challenges would be nothing without the support, the motivation and the encouragement readers like you provide to one another – in the comment boards, in the forum and with your success stories.
Your participation as a member of this community really does change lives.
So today’s contest is all about sharing your wisdom and experiences. All you have to do is email me your answers to any or all of the following questions at any length (a one sentence answer will do, full paragraphs are even better). Share your thoughts about transitioning into and living a Primal life and not only will you be entered to win today’s prize, but you’ll be helping thousands of people take control of their health for good.
Each question answered counts as one entry in today’s contest. Ten questions means ten opportunities to win.
- In as few words as possible, how would you explain the Primal Blueprint to someone new to the concept?
- What is the first thing a person should do to kick start their Primal life?
- What do you think is the most important thing one should understand as they attempt to go Primal?
- What was the biggest hurdle you experienced when going Primal and how did you overcome it?
- If there is something you’d go back and do differently as it relates to diet, fitness and lifestyle behaviors, what would it be and why?
- What do you usually eat for breakfast?
- What is your favorite Primal recipe and how do you make it?
- What is your favorite Primal workout and how do you do it?
- What is your best dining-out tip?
- How do you manage to stay Primal when friends, family, coworkers and the rest of the world aren’t?
I’ll be compiling all of your answers into a special digital publication. See the “Fine Print” below for the details.
Use the email subject heading “Primal Advice” when submitting your answers, so I can easily find and organize all submissions.
September 23, 10 a.m. PST. Only 48 hours!
Who is Eligible:
Any U.S. resident with some advice to share with people new to the Primal Blueprint.
How a Winner is Chosen:
A random drawing will be held among all entrants.
- I will be compiling select submissions into a digital book that will be given away to everyone that purchases my new book, The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation, during a special offer I am putting together for its release. Stay tuned for more details on the special offer. The book is set to release mid-next month.
- By emailing me your advice you are agreeing to let me use it in this digital book.
- To ensure anonymity, your name will not be published.
To track all the contests visit the 2011 Primal Blueprint 30-Day Challenge Contest Page for daily updates.