Last year I held a contest during the annual 30-Day Challenge called “Share Your Wisdom “. In it I asked Mark’s Daily Apple readers (you) for answers to 10 questions that would help newbies kick start their Primal lives. Things like “What do you think is the most important thing one should understand as they attempt to go Primal?”, “What was the biggest hurdle you experienced when going Primal and how did you overcome it?”, and “What do you eat for breakfast?”. I then compiled your answers into an ebook that all MDA newsletter subscribers receive for free called “Primal Living in the Real World”. It’s #5 in the list here .
Since the ebook’s release, I’ve had numerous people email me expressing how much they appreciated the insights from members of the community, and how they have helped them get started. I’d like to do another one of these ebooks – a follow-up (“Primal Living in the Real World: Part 2″) with 10 new questions and answers. And that’s where you and this contest come in. First, the prize…
A $150 gift certificate to Tropical Traditions . You’ll be able to stock up on Organic Virgin Coconut Oil , or some Grass-Fed Lamb , Beef  or Bison . Or, if that doesn’t float your boat, you could pick up some massage oils , or something for your dog . The list goes on and on, and you’ll have your pick if you win this contest.
As if that wasn’t enough, the winner will also receive a canister of each flavor (Dark Chocolate and Vanilla Creme) of Primal Fuel .
That’s over $300 worth of Primal goodies, and all you have to do for a chance to win is…
Mark’s Daily Apple would be nothing without the support, the motivation and the encouragement readers like you provide to one another – in the comment boards, in the forum  and with your success stories .
Your participation as a member of this community really does change lives.
So today’s contest is all about sharing your wisdom and experiences. All you have to do is email me  your answers to any or all of the following questions at any length (a one sentence answer will do, full paragraphs are even better). Share your thoughts about transitioning into and living a Primal life and not only will you be entered to win today’s prize, but you’ll be helping thousands of people take control of their health for good.
Each question answered counts as one entry in today’s contest. Ten questions means ten opportunities to win.
- How do you keep costs down eating Primal?
- How Primal do your kids eat, and what do you feed them?
- How often do you snack, and what do you snack on?
- What is the biggest change you’ve seen in your life since going Primal, and how long did it take to notice?
- How do you cope with health professionals giving you advice you disagree with?
- What do you do for fun/play?
- How do you find time to do lots of walking or other low-level exercise, play, relaxation, etc.?
- What is the most attractive feature of the Primal Blueprint to you?
- What does 80/20 mean to you?
- How do you handle a spouse/partner/significant other who refuses to change their own habits, even if they quite clearly are harmful to them?
Use the email subject heading “Primal Advice” when submitting your answers, so I can easily find and organize all submissions.
May 31, midnight, PDT. Only two days!
Who is Eligible:
Anyone with advice to share with people new to the Primal Blueprint.
How a Winner is Chosen:
A random drawing will be held among all entrants.
- I will be compiling select submissions into a digital book that will be given away to everyone that purchases my new book, The Primal Blueprint 90-Day Journal, during a special offer I am putting together for its release. Stay tuned for more details on the special offer. The book is set to release next month.
- By emailing me your advice you are agreeing to let me use it in this digital book.
- To ensure anonymity, your name will not be published.
Many thanks to the forum members that replied to my thread offering up their ideas on questions for this contest. And thanks to everyone in advance for participating. Grok on!