Unwieldy weight comes in all unwieldy shapes and all unwieldy sizes. Today’s heavy chunk of unwieldiness is call a Sandball. Part sandbag, part medicine ball, part kettlebell, good for heaving, swinging, and lugging around. It doesn’t have the wonderful scratch-your-hands-up quality of an actual rock, but you can always scrape your hands over concrete for a few minutes after using this sandball if you really need that “just got home from a long day of bashing my food’s skull in with a rough stone” feel. The winner of today’s contest will receive a blue logo BallBell sandball, courtesy of Alpha Strong.
What is Primal?
- naming your cat “Sparemeal.”
- never having to say you’re sorry. To a vegan.
- making a bacon sandwich using only one ingredient.
- referring to your toddler as “My little kettlebell.”
- when your eating habits cause a national egg shortage (yes, I’m looking at you, Australians).
- refusing to believe a steak smoothie is a bad idea.
- living in Denver and walking to work, in Seattle.
- watching breaking news about a “forest fire” and misunderstanding it to be breaking news about a “large barbecue.”
Get the idea? Write your own in the comments section. I’ll pick a winner.
Who is Eligible:
You. You are eligible.
Subscribe to the Mark’s Daily Apple Newsletter and Get Challenge Updates All Month Long