I’d like to thank the 28 groups who participated in the Grokfeast Challenge  this year. Your level of creativity, commitment, and enthusiasm serves as a hallmark for Primal living at its best. It’s been an immense pleasure reading and posting your experiences on Mark’s Daily Apple.
As good as they all were, only one group can win the cow. One more shout out to US Wellness , who is donating all the grass-fed beef. If you ever want to take your beef eating to the next level, hit up their newsletter  and join the grass-fed revolution.
While only one group can win the cow, I have decided to give the 27 contestants that don’t win this contest a special Primal prize. I just can’t leave them empty-handed after all the effort they put into their Grokfeasts. (I’ll be in touch with each of you in the next couple weeks to make arrangements.)
OK, now on to business. Below are the seven finalists in no particular order. I’ve posted the finalists’ videos and picture streams, but please click through to the individual posts before voting. Check out the recipes, view the PDF files, read their stories. Then vote on the Grokfeasters who you believe best captured the spirit of going Primal. You have until Monday at 9:00 a.m. PST to vote. Grok on! 
Vote for the Winner of the 2010 Grokfeast Contest
- Grokfeast on the Shenandoah River (27%, 564 Votes)
- Grokfeast in New York (23%, 479 Votes)
- Grokfeast in Burnsville, North Carolina (17%, 359 Votes)
- Grokfeast in Yosemite National Park (12%, 243 Votes)
- Grokfeast in Fairview, North Carolina (9%, 198 Votes)
- Grokfeast on San Juan Island, Washington (9%, 185 Votes)
- Grokfeast in Maryland (4%, 87 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,111