On August 10 I announced the Primal Post-Its contest. I imagined a few of the creative types would submit some Photoshop creations, and a handful of others would go out into the field to poke fun at CW. Instead I received nearly 500 submissions! Some of the entries are downright hilarious. Others do a great job of defining in a humorous way elements of the Primal lifestyle. While still others shed light on the pervasive misinformation we are plagued with in modern society.
Thanks to everyone for submitting your Primal Post-Its. Due to the sheer number of entries I haven’t managed to publish each and every one of them. Instead I’ve picked, what are in my opinion, the cream of the crop. It’s up to you to decide which of my top-10 favorites wins this contest. I’ve also included a long list of honorable mentions.
This poll only goes until 8 am (PST) tomorrow, so place your vote now! Click “Keep Reading” below to view the Primal Post-Its.
Vote for the Winner from My Top-10 Favorite Primal Post-Its
- NOT Wild Caught (36%, 175 Votes)
- 200 Meters to Obesity (18%, 86 Votes)
- Animal Crackers - Great Concept, Poor Execution (10%, 48 Votes)
- Dreadmill (10%, 47 Votes)
- Medicine Cabinet (9%, 46 Votes)
- Honey, Cancel Timmy's Doctor's Appointment (5%, 25 Votes)
- Pudge Sticks (5%, 24 Votes)
- Voted Most Likely to Succeed (4%, 20 Votes)
- Buffet (3%, 14 Votes)
- Vacation (1%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 490
My Top-10 Favorite Primal Post-Its