At the beginning of the Primal Blueprint Health Challenge I put out a call for Primal Recipe videos. When I started this contest I had no idea what sort of response I’d get. It takes time, effort, equipment and forethought to put together a coherent video, but a number of MDA readers were up to the challenge. They opened up their homes to show us how they prepare their favorite Primal meals. A big thanks goes out to everyone that participated in this contest.
I’d love for everyone that submitted a video to be able to win the grand prize, but only one lucky contestant will get all of the prizes listed below:
- 1 Excalibur Food Dehydrator
- 1 pair of Vibram Fivefingers
- 12 canisters of Damage Control Master Formula (1 each month for an entire year)
- 1 bottle of Vital Omegas
- 1 canister of Responsibly Slim
- 1 “Grok On!” T-Shirt (your choice of size and color)
- 1 copy of The Primal Blueprint
Since polling MDA readers on all 17 videos (most of which were 5+ minutes long) doesn’t make sense the Worker Bees and I have picked our favorites to narrow down the field. Trust me. It was no easy task. Each video submitted had its own charm.
Now it is up to you, readers. Vote for your favorite Primal Blueprint Recipe Video, and do it quickly. This poll ends tomorrow morning, 9 am. Click here to view the videos.
Thanks again to everyone that has participated! (P.S. If you don’t win or you missed the deadline to send in your own Primal Blueprint Recipe Video don’t fret. Check in tomorrow for details on future contests.)
Vote for the Winner of the Primal Blueprint Recipe Video Contest
- Skinless Gyoza (30%, 186 Votes)
- Primal Coconut Pancakes and Waffles (30%, 181 Votes)
- Primal Nutella (21%, 131 Votes)
- Primal Pork Spareribs (10%, 63 Votes)
- Garlicky Summer Squash Fritters (8%, 47 Votes)
- Vegetable Fritters (1%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 613