UPDATE: This contest is closed. Visit the 30 Day Challenge Contest Page  to find out which contests are still open, and to view winners.
A Primal Library. A collection of handy books to fill out the shelf of any newcomer or Primal veteran. Included are:
- The Primal Blueprint  – A pastoral drama that explores the tension and frustration of unrequited love between a farm hand and an aristocrat during times of… just kidding. It’s my book!
- The Primal Blueprint Cookbook  – And so is this one!
- Good Calories, Bad Calories  – Gary Taubes seminal work on the take down of the old “calories in, calories out” approach to health.
- The Garden of Eating  – Presents a practical plan for obtaining the health-building benefits of an alkaline, produce-dominated diet that includes pastured-animal products. Includes 250 delicious, family-friendly, grain- and dairy-free recipes.
- Sugar Shock  – The ultimate handbook for yanking out the sweet tooth. And if you’re looking for some serious schooling on curing your sugar addiction, check out Connie Bennett’s 6 Week Online Course .
- The Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook  – Yes, there’s a giant cake on the cover of this one. But fear not, Grok Stars, Elana (of Elana’s Pantry ) does some truly wondrous and Primal stuff with almonds inside the cover.
Got knowledge? Want to spread that knowledge? Do it now. In 50 words or less, leave a comment on today’s post with your best piece of advice for folks just starting out with the Primal lifestyle. While some of you have been reading Mark’s Daily Apple for years, many folks reading this hadn’t heard of “Grok” or the idea that “fat is healthy” until just a few days ago. So for anyone who’s spent a little time on the blog, now’s your chance to tell folks the one thing you wish you had been told at the beginning of your journey. A winner will be picked at random from all eligible comments.
September 12, 8:00 a.m. PST. You’ve got one day, make it count!
Who is Eligible:
Anyone. Except the Easter Bunny. Because (spoiler alert) the Easter Bunny does not exist.
Indeed, all the print you’ll be receiving if you win is fine. So fine.
The Official Contest Page  – Contests are open, find out which ones can still enter!