If you’ve read my posts on beef jerky  and dried fruit , you know that they are tasty and Primal, but tricky to make unless you have the right tools. Enter the food dehydrator. While some Primal folks actually use a car hood as a food dehydrator, I’m giving away this food dehydrator  to make the process easier. Today’s prize donor is Excalibur . If you’re interested at all in food dehydration, take a look at their zappy video . And If you end up making a habit of drying your foods, these things will save you all the money you’d waste leaving your oven on for days at a time.
Food dehydrating is plenty of fun, but it’s twice as much fun if you’re dehydrating your foods while wearing Vibrams . That’s right, I’m giving away another pair of Vibram Fivefingers. If you win, you can hike in them, dehydrate food in them, or even get married in them . The winner will receive a choice of any of Vibram’s four designs of Fivefingers .
And because I can, I’m giving out a full line-up of Primal Nutrition  products for this contest as well. The book , the shirt , the Vital Omegas , the Responsibly Slim , and the year’s worth of Damage Control Master Formula  (12 canisters). If you’re planning on winning, you may want to clear some cabinet space.
To recap, the winner will receive:
- 1 Excalibur Food Dehydrator 
- 1 pair of Vibram Fivefingers  (your choice)
- 12 canisters of Damage Control Master Formula  (1 each month for a year)
- 1 bottle of Vital Omegas 
- 1 canister of Responsibly Slim 
- 1 “Grok On!” T-Shirt  (your choice of size and color)
- 1 copy of The Primal Blueprint 
Finished yesterday’s workout video already? Now get to the kitchen…
Create and upload a Primal recipe video to YouTube. Whether you film your meat carving or salad prepping skills the recipe and how you present it is up to you. I’ll leave it wide open. The only requirement is that your video relates in some way to the Primal Blueprint eating plan. Show the world (how to prepare) your best Primal dish and you could be the winner of the complete Primal package listed above.
Upload your video to YouTube and then email me the link . I’ll publish select videos on Mark’s Daily Apple at the end of the month.
The video needs to be an original video made for the purposes of this contest. Please title the video “Primal Blueprint Recipe:” followed by your own sub-title.
(If you are wondering about how long the video should be click here .)
This is a video I filmed a while back of my 2 minute salad.
From the United States to the United Kingdom and from New Zealand to New Delhi everyone is eligible.
The Contest End Time:
August 26, midnight. You have 3 weeks to submit your YouTube link, so get out there and film a Primal Recipe video!
How the Winner Will Be Determined:
- If only one person makes a submission that person wins by default.
- If only a few people make submissions they will each be included in a poll where readers will pick the winner.
- If we receive numerous entries I will choose my top picks, include them in a poll and let readers choose the winner.
- I also reserve the right to make an executive decision at any time or use the random drawing method to choose a winner.
To track all the contests visit The Primal Blueprint Health Challenge Contest Page  for daily updates.
Visit The Primal Blueprint Health Challenge  for challenge details.