- Mark's Daily Apple - http://www.marksdailyapple.com -
Announcement: The Primal Blueprint 30-Day Challenge Begins September 7
Posted By Mark Sisson On September 1, 2010 @ 9:22 am In Announcements | 191 Comments
Boy, oh, boy am I excited about what this next month holds for MDA readers. This year’s 30-Day Challenge (September 7 – October 6) will be all about aligning your lifestyle behaviors with each of the 10 Primal Blueprint Laws. There will be contests and giveaways each day. I’ve lined up some great sponsors this year. I’ll save most of the details for next Tuesday (come back from Labor Day weekend ready to get Primal!) but I will say this: I’ll be giving away an entire cow courtesy of U.S. Wellness , an assortment of unwieldy (and wieldy) Primal fitness gear, Primal foods, Primal toys, and maybe even a Grok spear, totaling over $10,000 in value. And see below for today’s pre-challenge contest.
You don’t have to sign-up to take part in the challenge. Everyone is welcome. But there are a few things you can do to prepare…
1. Commit to change: Make the decision right now to make this 30-Day Challenge your jumping off point for lifelong health and well-being. The MDA community and I will be right there with you – with support and encouragement – as we collectively attempt to do right by our genes and live the healthiest, happiest lives with the least amount of pain, suffering and sacrifice possible.
2. Set an alarm: You won’t want to miss a single day of the action, so set a reminder to visit MDA each day. Some contests will have short deadlines, so if you want to enter show up early and often.
3. Gather equipment: While some contests will be as simple as leaving a comment, others will require a bit of legwork. Have your cameras locked and loaded. Borrow a camcorder. And if you want to win that cow, you’ll need to either have or make some friends. Speaking of which…
4. Organize your friends and family: Rally your coworkers, and tell your relatives at the labor day barbecue this weekend. Use this event as a way of coaxing stubborn Aunt Bess to finally give up the diet RC Cola and SlimFast bars and start enjoying real food, like fresh Alaskan Salmon (which I am not yet at liberty to say whether or not will be one of the prizes. Okay fine, it will).
6. Grab your own Primal Leap  kit: There is no better time than now to take control of your health and start living Primally. While the 30-Day Challenge will provide daily motivation and tips to help kick start your Primal life, The Primal Leap  provides step-by-step guidance, one-on-one support, guaranteed success and much, much more. There’s still time to get your Primal Leap kit in time for the Challenge, so order today .
P.S. You now have the option to receive either The Primal Blueprint  and The Primal Blueprint Cookbook  or the Primal Essentials Kit  with your Primal Leap package. If you’ve already placed your Primal Leap order and wish to make a change feel free to contact my office at 888-774-6259 and I’ll make good on this offer.
Why wait until next Tuesday to start winning stuff? Today’s contest is so easy a caveman could…. it’s super easy. Visit U.S. Wellness here  and sign up for their newsletter. In addition to special discounts, meaty recipes and updates on this family farm, you’ll be entered to win a $100 gift certificate good for any Primal product(s) on PrimalBlueprint.com . Everyone is eligible. You have until the end of Friday to enter.
But wait, the meat parade is rounding the bend…
September is also U.S. Wellness’s 10th Anniversary, and they’re running contests all month long as well, starting with a batch of 10 grass-fed goodies, just for commenting on their most recent blog post . So hit their blog up now, unless you just hate grass fed steak, tallow, bone marrow, pemmican meat snacks, butter and ribs.
Article printed from Mark's Daily Apple: http://www.marksdailyapple.com
URL to article: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/announcement-the-primal-blueprint-30-day-challenge-begins-september-7/
URLs in this post:
 Start Here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/welcome-to-marks-daily-apple/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_start_here
 Primal Blueprint 101: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_pb_101
 free weekly newsletter: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/subscribe-to-blog/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_newsletter
 books: http://primalblueprint.com/categories/Store/Books-and-Media/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_books
 support options: http://primalblueprint.com/categories/Store/Services/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_services
 supplements: http://primalblueprint.com/categories/Store/Supplements/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_supplements
 U.S. Wellness: http://www.grasslandbeef.com/StoreFront.bok
 Primal Blueprint Fitness: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-fitness/
 Grok: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/about-2/who-is-grok/
 do so now: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-fitness/submit-a-workout-of-the-week/
 Primal Leap: http://primalblueprint.com/pages/The-Primal-Leap.html
 The Primal Blueprint: http://primalblueprint.com/products/The-Primal-Blueprint.html
 The Primal Blueprint Cookbook: http://primalblueprint.com/products/The-Primal-Blueprint-Cookbook.html
 Primal Essentials Kit: http://primalblueprint.com/products/Primal-Essentials-Kit-%252d-AUTOSHIP*.html
 here: http://blog.grasslandbeef.com/newsletter-sign-up/
 PrimalBlueprint.com: http://primalblueprint.com/
 batch of 10 grass-fed goodies, just for commenting on their most recent blog post: http://blog.grasslandbeef.com/bid/41888/Our-Favorites-10th-Anniversary-Giveaway
 7-Day Course on the Primal Blueprint Fundamentals for Lifelong Health: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/subscribe-to-blog/
Copyright © 2009 Mark's Daily Apple. All rights reserved.